- Fifty percent of the work will be Japanese client support, sales and research support, and translation process management.
- Fifty percent of the work is English-to-Japanese translation of financial services industry reports, press releases, and marketing materials.
- Translate on average 10 to 15 report notifications (one-pagers) per month from English to Japanese
- Translate on average 10 to 15 report summaries (two-pagers) per month from English to Japanese
- Translate on average five to seven webinar invites/newsletters per month from English to Japanese
- Working environment is home office, but the person in this role will need to be able to come to stations around Tokyo for client visit(s) whenever necessary.
- This role works closely with the head of Japanese business development, who is based in New York.
- A minimum of five years of financial services industry experience is required.
- Business-level English (reading/speaking) as well as Japanese writing skills and financial industry experience/knowledge are musts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Japanese are required.
- Experience in translation is preferable.
- Client support and/or sales support experience are pluses.
- Excellent attention to detail is required.
- Reliable computer and high-speed internet connection, and headset for Skype calls are required.
- Solid PowerPoint and Excel skills are required.
- Experience using Salesforce is preferred.
- Tech savvy is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required