During this one-hour webinar, Aite Group senior analyst Nancy Atkinson takes a global look at noncash business-to-business payments transaction trends in terms of payment instruments—both domestically and cross-border—going back to 2006 and forward to 2020. She will further explore innovations in business-initiated payments and the implications of those innovations as well as the impact of regulatory compliance and fraud prevention on business-initiated payments.
Key takeaways include:
- Learn about the primary business-initiated payments instruments being used globally
- Find out about expected business-initiated payments changes over the next four years
- Recognize important regulations and know what those regulations mean for banks operating around the globe
- Discover where the greatest and least growth in payments transactions occurred and is projected to occur
- Understand payments market trends and their influence on banks and nonbank payments providers
Aite Group Wholesale Banking & Payments clients can access the full webinar by logging into our website.
For more information about this topic or other Aite Group services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org