Alternative lenders are providing a compelling user experience for small to medium sized businesses (SMBs) that banks have yet to master.
Join Aite Group senior analyst David O’Connell and SmartBiz Loans CEO Evan Singer for a one-hour webinar this November as they share the latest research about the SMB loan market and discuss how banks can compete with alternative lenders.
Key takeaways will include:
- How to leverage technology to create a compelling user experience
- How to originate SBA Advantage (previously SBA 7a) loans more efficiently and profitably
- A profile of opportunistic and methodical credit-seeking SMB
- The factors that determine where businesses apply for credit and close loans
- How banks can defend and expand their shares in this challenging market
Go here to register for this webinar today!
David O’Connell is a senior analyst with Aite Group’s Wholesale Banking team, where his primary coverage area is lending. A former commercial lender of 14 years, Mr. O’Connell brings to his lending coverage extensive hands-on and granular knowledge of banks’ challenges in building businesses that lend safely, cost-effectively, and at scale. Broadly scoped, Mr.