ECN is pleased to be hosting a webinar with experts from PWC, Aite Group and NICE Actimize on Wednesday, March 15th at 10:00 a.m. ET.
Join us to hear how buy side firms are addressing the challenges of the expanding global regulations, and how your own evolving business model could be a significant compliance issue.
During this webinar participants will discuss:
• What is behind the shift in compliance regulations, and what to expect in the future
• How hedge funds and asset managers are reacting
• How are hedge funds and asset managers, like you, reacting
• Why you should embrace the change
• Lessons learned from peers
• Choosing the right technology
Stephen Anikewich, Head of Compliance, NICE Actimize
Danielle Tierney, Senior Analyst, Aite Group
Harshad Pitkar, Partner, Financial Services – Risk and Compliance, PWC
Jodie Paula Cohen, Event Creation Network
Register here today to join this webinar.
Danielle Tierney is a senior analyst at Aite Group, specializing in the Latin American capital markets and covering equity and derivatives market structure, exchanges, electronic trading, and macroeconomic and regulatory drivers. She also covers buy-side equity research, buy-side macro trends (hedge fund and asset management, ETFs, mutual funds), research portals, and market data.