Join Aite Group analyst Thad Peterson on Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015 at 1:00 .m. Pacific Time / 4:00 p.m. Eastern for a one-hour webcast, entitled “Small Merchants and Chip Readiness”
Presented by Visa, this free online event will cover the latest information on EMV chip cards for small merchants as we approach the October 1stliability shift kickoff. The webcast will include a Q&A, and cover the following:
- How chip cards impact smaller merchants across the country, and who has started to migrate
- Key points for retailers about fraud liability costs, as well as consumer education on chip cards and best practices for preparing stores for the changeover
- The range of reasonably-priced chip card readers, as well as perspectives on small business solutions that provide business management capabilities beyond the POS
- Which merchants should move to chip card acceptance first; and explain who’s most at risk for counterfeit card fraud
- Where fraud may migrate, and how retailers can prepare
To register for this webcast, please click here.