As Aite Group’s marketing manager, you will work closely with the head of marketing to help execute an overall marketing plan and prioritize underlying initiatives, maintaining and improving existing programs and creating new ones to bring Aite Group new leads and market exposure. The ideal candidate should have experience in several of the following areas of digital marketing: inbound marketing, email marketing, online advertising, website analytics, SEO/SEM, social media, public relations, and video production. In addition, the individual should have strong analytical skills, be an energetic team player, and be able to juggle a variety of time-sensitive projects.
The marketing manager will be involved in the following areas and should have a strong working knowledge and experience in each:
- Email marketing: Help to manage the flow, content, and logistics of targeted email campaigns; implement best practices to ensure success; and standardize list-segmentation practices.
- Lead generation: Help to develop online strategies to help generate exposure and new leads. Leverage Aite Group website and recommend SEO/SEM improvements.
- Social media: Help to develop, implement, and measure standardized social media campaigns.
- Events and webinars: Work closely with director of marketing and analyst community to identify industry-best events and to maximize Aite Group exposure at these events (via speaking engagements, press, on-site presence, etc.). Work with event organizers as needed to represent Aite Group. Help to manage Aite Group’s overall webinar schedule and strategy.
- Sales and marketing collateral: Help to develop and maintain standardized sales and marketing collateral and templates.
- PR: Maintain existing network of press contacts and link them to Aite Group analysts as requested. Proactively push Aite Group content to press and measure PR effectiveness.
- Salesforce: Liaise with internal Salesforce team to maintain contact database and best practice Salesforce strategies. Experience with Pardot a plus.
Required Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will bring two to five years of experience planning and executing online marketing programs and a proven ability to meet and exceed marketing objectives. Candidates must be fluent in English (fluency in additional languages is always welcome) and possess excellent communication skills—both verbal and written—along with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite. A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required, as is a positive, can-do attitude and ability to work independently and collaborate with internal teams and colleagues. Any experience in market research and/or the financial services industry (banking, securities and investments, and insurance) is a big plus.
Additional Skills and Experience
- HTML development of email templates and one-off blasts, including mobile-optimized and responsive layouts
- Manage day-to-day setup of email campaigns, including scheduling, testing, and deployment of campaigns with static and dynamic content
- Report on critical email campaign statistics
- Troubleshoot email execution-related issues, including reviewing/manipulating distribution lists as needed
- Broad strategy and execution experience in two or more of the following: email marketing, social media, event partnerships, online advertising, video syndication, SEO/SEM
- HTML website and email design skills
- Proficient with Google Analytics
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, with the ability to see how details fit into the overall picture
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
Aite Group believes our success depends on the human and professional qualities of our employees. We welcome inquiring minds and provocative thinkers who, in addition to closely following their own sector, keep current with domestic and global social, economic, and political trends and issues. Aite Group expects much from the people it attracts and is committed to offering these individuals a rewarding, fun, and professional environment.
Aite Group is headquartered in Boston, and the candidate must be based there. Compensation consists of a base salary along with performance-based bonus; Aite Group also provides excellent benefits and believes in maintaining a healthy work/life balance. Aite Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested and qualified? Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.