As a research associate within our Wholesale Banking practice, you will provide ongoing support to banking analysts and clients.
The ideal candidate brings proven written and oral communication skills―writes clearly and informatively, self-edits for spelling and grammar, varies voice to meet needs―and solid quantitative analysis skills, with the ability to present numerical data effectively. The candidate exhibits sound and timely judgment, displays a willingness to make decisions, and includes appropriate people in decision-making. Accurate and thorough, punctual and dependable, and able to take initiative and innovate, this candidate meets productivity standards (completes work in a timely manner, strives to increase productivity) and provides quality work (demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, applies feedback to improve performance, monitors own work). Candidates must be fluent in English (fluency in additional languages is always a plus). A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is also required.
Research associates are expected to excel in the following areas:
- Assisting analysts to produce high-quality research papers on a monthly basis, with an end goal of eventually producing research
- Providing ongoing support to the financial institutions and technology vendors that subscribe to our research practice
- Supporting the sales team in expanding our client base for our research and consulting practices
- Developing plans for projects or study guidelines for projects and conducting research to collect, record, analyze, and evaluate facts
- Discussing findings with other personnel to evaluate validity of findings
Aite Group believes our success depends on the human and professional qualities of our employees. Aite Group seeks personable individuals who can work independently with minimal supervision and collaborate with a team. We welcome inquiring minds and provocative thinkers who, in addition to closely following their own sector, keep current with domestic and global social, economic, and political trends and issues.
Aite Group is headquartered in Boston, and this position will be based out of our Boston office. Aite Group expects much from the people it attracts and is committed to offering these individuals a rewarding professional environment. Compensation consists of a base salary along with a performance-based bonus. Aite Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested and qualified? Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org