Application fraud represents one of the fastest growing business challenges to financial institutions (FIs) across multiple digital channels. By 2020, it is projected that US-based FIs will spend $1.4 billion dollars to fight checking account and credit card application fraud. So, what are you to do? How do you combat this aggressively growing fraud trend and spend?
Register today and attend this live webinar with Aite Group senior analyst Shirley Inscoe who will be joining OneSpan director, security product marketing Tim Bedard to discuss the latest application fraud techniques and what actions can be taken to mitigate and detect multi-channel fraud to ensure better account opening and onboarding experiences.
Discussion topics will include:
- Best practices for understanding the cost of application fraud
- An overview of identity verification and authentication gaps that are enabling fraudsters to bypass common fraud prevention processes
- The move towards identity document capture and verification solutions for lowering fraud and achieving KYC compliance requirements
- Machine learning-based fraud detection solutions – behavioral biometrics, device identity, ID document capture and more
- Post onboarding: Protecting against account takeover fraud
Reserve your seat!
*All registrants will receive a complimentary copy of the recently published Aite Group report, “Application Fraud: Fighting an Uphill Battle”.
Shirley Inscoe is a senior analyst on Aite Group’s Fraud & AML practice, covering fraud and data security issues.
Ms. Inscoe brings to Aite Group 30 years of banking experience in enterprise fraud and payments issues. She has served as the chair of the BITS Fraud Reduction Steering Committee and the co-chair of Early Warning Services’ Advisory Committee, and has been a member of ABA’s Deposit Account Fraud and Payment Systems Committees.