Mobey Forum will host a webinar providing exclusive insight into its latest report ‘Authentication in M-Commerce: Balancing Risk and Experience’. The webinar will explore how financial institutions and merchants can address the challenge of mitigating fraud while delivering a seamless user journey for m-commerce transactions.
The 45-minute session will provide attendees with:
- A summary of the key drivers of change in the payment authentication space.
- An overview of methods to effectively balance risk management and customer experience for m-commerce transactions.
- An industry view of criteria for applying strong customer authentication (SCA) based on multifactor authentication.
- Analysis of the potential challenges and opportunities introduced by legislation such as PSD2.
You are invited to join the webinar to receive exclusive insight from the report’s authors. Attendees will also receive the press release and full report in advance of general distribution.
Insights will be presented by our panel of experts which include:
- Ron van Wezel, Aite Group
- Roney Castro, UL
Click here to register for this webinar!
Ron van Wezel is a senior analyst for Aite Group’s Retail Banking & Payments practice. His research covers market and regulatory trends in the payments space, with a focus on Europe.
Mr. van Wezel is a renowned expert in payments and digital banking. He brings to Aite Group 30 years of experience in product development and innovation, advising clients on a wide range of topics including mobile payments, digital wallets, cards issuing and acquiring, and ACH solutions.