The momentum behind real-time payments is growing as more banks and financial institutions look to go live on real-time payment rails to provide speed, convenience, faster availability funds - and improved payment experiences for their customers.
Register today for this live webinar on November 13 at 1:00pm ET to hear industry experts from PNC, The Clearing House, Aite Group, and Finastra as they discuss key considerations for RTP adoption and insights on how to overcome them.
- Scott Jones, VP, Treasury Management Product Manager, PNC
- Peter Davey, Vice President, The Clearing House
- Erika Baumann, Senior Research Analyst, Aite Group
- Robert Mancini, Payments Principal, Finastra (moderator)
- The importance of real-time payments in the market
- Connectivity options available
- Operational and business considerations
Erika Baumann serves as a senior research analyst for Aite Group’s Wholesale Banking & Payments practice, focusing on payables and receivables technology and solutions. She has over 10 years of experience in the wholesale banking space, bringing expertise from both banking and fintech vendor positions. She has worked extensively with both U.S. and international banks, vendors, and the clients of each to identify market opportunities and implement technology solutions.