Join Julie Conroy, Research Director from Aite Group and Micah Willbrand, Director of Anti-Money Laundering from NICE Actimize as they discuss how financial organizations can use today’s AML technologies to address their toughest challenges. You know the story: compliance departments are overworked and understaffed. Today’s money laundering and terrorist financing risks are evolving faster than ever before. To address the complex regulatory and legal landscape, AML software solutions must accurately identify and report suspicious transactions while reducing false positives. How will you stay ahead?
You'll learn about:
- Market trends: the latest in regulatory and technology
- Better insights: applying machine learning to the AML detection process
- Should compliance departments be afraid? Addressing the regulatory view of machine learning
- Robotic Process Automation: advantages for compliance and the investigation process
- What’s next: considerations when implementing these technologies
Click here to register for this webinar!